Why we offer free consultation
Your services fees might be overestimated if a generic rate is provided to you over the phone. That is why we offer free consultation through which we make sure your fees are the fair reflection of your actual case, rather than someone else’s much bigger case.
Two types of unplanned costs
On the other hand, when look at the service costs, it makes more sense to look at the costs of 1. not doing it right 2. not doing anything.
- When things are not done right, it costs you much more. We often have clients paying CRA thousands of penalties and interests simply because out of the budget concern, they hired non-qualified accountant or even themselves to handle their tax issues.
- Not doing anything may cost you dearly. Especially when comparing to CRA’s costs to you, our service fees will appear to be insignificant. CRA’s costs to you include the costs of CRA freezing your bank accounts or the costs of CRA’s income garnishment or the costs of you cannot renew your mortgage due to a tax lien, etc. These costs do not include the emotional costs or stress you are paying.
The costs by CRA without professional help
- Some clients lost their full time employment because of the legal actions by the CRA;
- Some clients cannot operate their business because the CRA locked their business accounts;
- Some clients were forced selling their houses due to the CRA tax debts;
- Some clients had to take second mortgage for the CRA tax debts;
- when they are close to their retirement Some clients got damaged credit ratings because they could not pay their mortgages as a result of bank freeze by the CRA;
- Some clients had to claim bankruptcy due to the CRA tax problems.
Numerous clients in difficult tax situations have been helped by us and thus save themselves from getting into further serious tax troubles. Confronting the CRA without proper help will cost you more.
Tax SOS can save you money
Tax SOS saves money for clients through:
- Claim maximum eligible tax deduction or tax credits when filing back taxes for you.
- Negotiate with CRA to waive the criminal charge; waive tax penalties and large interest.
- Appeal CRA’s tax assessment to protect your interests.
- Defend your position and rightful claim in tax audits to save you thousands and more.
- Get tax relief for you to get reduction in hefty interests and penalties.
- Negotiation of affordable tax payment plans so you have enough money left to survive on.
- Eliminate or reduce garnishment on wages.
- Suspending levies and liens in order to keep the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) away from accounts and properties.
- Reversing improperly enforced seizures of assets by the CRA.
Affordable tax resolution services
Let our tax consultant experts design the cost effective solutions to your tax problems. We provide solutions at excellent value to help you to relieve your tax crisis immediately and affordably. After all, our fees are on average 30% -50% less than the average in the tax resolution industry.
Hiring qualified tax professionals is cost effective. Without one you may face much bigger costs caused by CRA!
Call Tax SOS now at (877) 982-9767 or (416) 623-9234 or complete the Contact Form!